1080p Resolution with 300 ANSI Lumens: XGIMI MoGo Pro projector comes with a cutting-edge DLP light which provides FHD resolution and 300 ANSI lumens, allowing you to experience vibrant colors on a massive 100-inch screen.
MoGo Pro’s powerful built-in battery gives at least 2 hours of big-screen enjoyment anywhere, at any time.
Android Tv: Download applications from Google Play straight to the projector, including YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, Disney +, HBO Max, and more! Please keep in mind that our product does not support the native Netflix app.
Autofocus and 40° Auto Keystone Correction guarantee a correct aspect ratio from almost any angle.
Harman Kardon Sound: Exceptional audio driven by two 3W Harman Kardon built-in speakers. Soundbars and Bluetooth headphones may also be wirelessly connected.
Enjoy the Visual Feast: XGIMI MoGo Pro offers unrivaled high-definition image quality. You may enjoy the immersive 100-inch movie experience in your home or outdoors if you are just 2.66m (8 FT) away from the wall or screen. 1.59 m(4.77 FT) for 60 inch, 2.17m(6.5 FT) for 80 inch
Smart Movies, TV Shows, Games, and Music: Stream your favorites from YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, and other services. Streaming live news, sports, and must-see programs, as well as access to hundreds of great 4K Ultra HD, HDR titles. Furthermore, millions of music may be listened to through services such as Spotify, Pandora, and iHeartRadio. A subscription charge is possible.
XGIMI MoGo Pro FAQ:
1. How do you cast films from an iPhone or a Mac?
You may Airplay your screen to MoGo Pro by downloading the Air Screen app from the Google Play Store.
2. How do I utilize the Auto-focus feature?
Turn on the auto-focus button at the bottom of the remote control and then turn it off after the auto-focus is finished.
3. What is the purpose of the zoom adjustment?
Please review the following settings: Projector Settings- Keystone Correction- Manual 5 clicks the “OK” button to enable the “Zoom Function.” Zoom in/out with the “Arrow” key.
4. How can Android devices be mirrored? How do you utilize Netflix?
Please keep in mind that XGIMI MoGo Pro does not support the native Netflix app. It is advised that you utilize a streaming device to view Netflix. If you don’t have one, please contact the XGIMI Customer Support team, and we’ll be happy to help.
* Actual product features and specifications (such as look, color, and size) and display characteristics (such as backdrops, interface, and icons) may differ by country. For further information, please contact the place of sale.
* All of the performance figures on the previous pages are theoretical values derived by XGIMI internal labs via testing performed under certain circumstances. More information about the precise testing circumstances may be found in the aforementioned product specifics. Individual product configuration, software versions, application circumstances, and environmental variables may all affect performance. All information is subject to actual use.
* At the time of publishing, XGIMI takes every effort to guarantee the correctness of the product information it offers. Due to later changes affecting product batches, manufacturing, and supply variables, XGIMI may be required to make revisions and alterations to text and graphics so that they reflect the real product’s performance, specifications, indices, and components. Changes and revisions to product information are made without notice.
* Temperature range: 32°F to 104°F
* All of the metrics provided on this page were measured in an XGIMI internal mass production test environment. User experiences may change depending on the setup, use circumstances, program version, and so forth. For complete test standards and data, please visit the official XGIMI website.
* A printed manual will be included with the product. The electronic handbook, on the other hand, will be updated on the XGIMI website. If there is a contradiction or dispute between the printed and electronic manuals, please refer to the most recent electronic handbook available on the official website.
My Honest XGIMI MoGo Pro Projector Review
I honestly have nothing bad to say about this. My unit’s aux out is a bit wacky (just one cable I own works in it due to the spring inside), but that was most likely due to my unique device, since no one else has noted it in their review.
The item itself is the best for the money. If you’re thinking about getting an Anker Mars II, don’t do it- I got the Mars first and returned it. You can’t cast to Mars, but you can to MoGo (the difference is in the software). The Google TV is incredible, and it runs incredibly quickly (for something so little, you’ll be astonished). The picture brightness and quality are excellent for usage in low-light conditions. The Sun does not have to be down for outdoor usage, although an hour before sundown is the earliest you’d use it (you just need to avoid direct light).
The 1080p resolution definitely makes a difference and is a big improvement over any 720p projector. Anker offers the greatest batteries, but it’s not worth it to sacrifice image quality for an extra 30 minutes of run life.
I wish it supported USB-C charging, but it requires the converter that comes with it—you’ll see why when you turn it on for the first time. There’s no way a USB-C would work with the projector’s incredible sound and brightness, so all is forgiven.
Overall, I’m extremely pleased with XGIMI MoGo Pro projector, and with Xgimi in general. Unfortunately, I will be returning this projector, however I will be upgrading to the Xgimi Halo True for the 800ansi brightness. It came yesterday, and although the speakers are significantly louder, the brightness is greater (nearly 3 times as bright). I’m still keeping this review up since the MoGo has no competition in this price bracket. Upgrade to the Halo True if you have some additional cash lying around (the Halo Plus IS slightly better with color quality because it has an HDR option, but for the price difference the True is by far the better value).
Regardless, you will not be disappointed if you get this machine; it is hands away the greatest portable projector in the 300-500 price bracket, with nothing coming close to the quality. Wonderful battery, great sound, great visual quality, greatness all around.