Create a lasting impression with the Epson VS250 portable projector, providing 3,200 lumens of colour/white brightness for colourful displays, also in well-lit spaces. With SVGA resolution (800 x 600), the VS250 is suitable for daily projection needs. Its lightweight architecture and fast, simple configuration tools can get you up and running in no time. Plus, Epson 3LCD projectors offer outstanding colour quality up to 3x higher colour brightness and up to 3x broader colour gamut over competitive DLP projectors.
The Epson VS250 projector supports the regular HDMI cable for streaming video and audio in a single cable. If the projector has a zoom ring, rotate it to expand or minimize the size of the picture, and if the projector contains W and T keys, click the W button on the projector control panel to enlarge the image and press the T button to reduce the size of the image. Speaker: 2 W (Single)
The Epson VS250 portable projector also supports HDMI, a digital networking protocol, for compatibility with the new laptops and media players.
1. Color brightness (colour light output) and white brightness (white light output) can differ based on the circumstances of use. Light production of the colour determined in compliance with IDMS 15. 4; white light production as calculated in compliance with ISO 21118.
2. Color brightness (colour light output) in the brightest mode, calculated by a third-party lab in compliance with IDMS 15. 4. The strength of the colour changes based on the circumstances of use. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Market results for Dec. 2015 to Nov. 2016.
3. Gamut volume in the brightest mode, determined by a third-party 3D lab in the CIE Lab coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Market results for Dec. 2015 to Nov. 2016.
4. Centered on Tessin: U.S. Projector Brand Consumer Experience and Desire Report, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
5. Visit Epson official website for easy and fair recycling choices.
6. Smart Way is a creative U collaboration. S. Environmental Protection Body that reduces greenhouse gasses and other pollution contaminants and increases fuel quality.
You may also like to read VANKYO Performance V600 LED Projector review
Question: What are the choices for mounting? Will you have if there’s a hole to be placed on a tripod?
Answer: The Epson VS250 cannot be equipped with a normal tripod. Place the projector on a solid, flat surface or position it using a suitable frame. You will want to search the universal mount of the projector (ELPMBPJG).
Question: Does the projector function on apple laptops
Answer: Yes, the Epson VS250 works well with apple laptops running MAC OS X 10.5 (Leopard)-macOS 10.12 (Sierra) Operating System.
Question: Will this be a suitable option for an outdoor video projector?
Answer: Indeed, of course. We’ve been using it outside all the way. The other nice thing is that the projector may not have to be in the middle of the projector. It may be left or right, and it has an adjustment function that keeps the projection focused.
Question: Does the Dolby Audio works with Epson VS250 projector?
Question: Will this ceiling be mounted upside down?
Answer: Indeed, this projector has multiple projection modes, and one is upside down for ceiling mounting.
Question: Does the USB help this product?
Answer: It does have both the A and the “B” USB slots on the back of the Epson VS250 projector.
Question: What additional cables do I need to link the projector to my MacBook pro?
Answer: You need to migrate USB-c to HDMI.
WHEN YOU BUY THROUGH LINKS ON OUR SITE, WE EARN AN AFFILIATE COMMISSION FROM AMAZON
There are no reviews yet.