You’re looking for a projector that will give your presentations the boost they need. You want one that is easy to use and that offers great connectivity. The Epson Pro EX9220 1080p wireless 3lcd projector is just what you need.
This projector delivers 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness, so you can be sure your images will be clear, even in well-lit spaces. With its 1080p+ WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), the Pro EX9220 achieves outstanding image quality. It also offers robust wireless connectivity, including screen mirroring with Miracast as well as HDMI and MHL.
The Epson Pro EX9220 is a high-end 3LCD projector that is perfect for business and education settings. It features 1080p+ WUXGA resolution, 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness, and robust wireless connectivity. With its premium features and connectivity, the Pro EX9220 allows you to present with confidence, even in well-lit spaces.
Features and Specifications of the Epson Pro EX9220
The Epson EX9220 is a top-of-the-line 3LCD projector that is perfect for business and home use. Some of its key features include:
• 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness
• WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) – 4.5x more than SVGA
• Screen mirroring with Miracast
• HDMI and MHL ports
More Color Accuracy, Even in Well-Lit Rooms: 3,600 lumens of equal color and white brightness.
Epson EX9220 comes with a 1080p+/WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) which provides 4.5x greater resolution than SVGA for Full HD 1080p content.
Wireless Screen Mirroring: Use Miracast to mirror device pictures, movies, and applications (Android/Windows 8.1+; iOS needs AirPlay).
Wireless: Project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone without connecting it to the projector, allowing you to roam about the room freely.
Directly share HD videos from your wireless device: Mirroring and charging are supported for MHL-enabled devices.
Quick Wireless Setup for Your Mobile Device: Simply use your phone or tablet to scan the QR code that appears on the screen.
Epson’s quick and simple setup allows you to be up and running in no time, thanks to simple picture changes and intuitive control.
Compatibility with the most recent laptops and media players: The Epson Pro EX9220 1080p wireless 3lcd projector supports HDMI, the industry standard for digital video and audio connections, using a single cable.
With this projector, you can be sure that your presentations will look clear and vibrant, even in well-lit spaces. It also offers robust wireless connectivity, so you can easily share content from your devices.
Pros and Cons
The Epson Pro EX9220 is a great device with some amazing features. Here are some of the pros of this projector:
• It has a great 1080p+ WUXGA resolution, 1920 x 1200, which results in outstanding image quality.
• The projector also has robust wireless connectivity, including screen mirroring with Miracast as well as HDMI and MHL.
• With 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness, it is ideal for projecting in well-lit spaces.
However, there are some drawbacks to this device as well. Here are the cons:
• It is also quite large and heavy, making it difficult to move around.
This 3LCD projector gives you a range of connectivity options to choose from. You can connect wirelessly with Miracast or via HDMI and MHL.
Review Summary and Verdict on the Epson Pro EX9220 3LCD Projector
For a projector in its price range, the Epson Pro EX9220 1080p wireless 3lcd projector is a great choice. It’s got some seriously premium features, like 1080p+ WUXGA resolution and Miracast support for screen mirroring. And, it’s able to project bold, colorful images, even in well-lit spaces.
The only downside is that it’s not the brightest projector out there. But, if you’re looking for a projector that’s packed with features and delivers great image quality, then the Pro EX9220 is definitely worth considering.
The Epson Pro EX9220 projector is a great option for anyone looking for a quality projector that is also wireless. With a resolution of 1920 x 1200, it is sure to provide a clear and crisp image. Additionally, the projector offers a number of different connections, including Miracast and HDMI, making it easy to get your presentation up and running.
The Epson Pro EX9220 wireless portable projector, with its superior features and connections, enables you to show with confidence. It displays brilliant, vivid pictures even in well-lit environments, thanks to its 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness (1). The Pro EX9220 delivers excellent picture quality because of its 1080p+ WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) — 4.5 times that of SVGA. It also has a strong wireless connection, including Miracast screen mirroring, as well as HDMI and MHL (2). Compatible with the most recent computers and media devices – supports HDMI, the industry standard for digital video and audio on a single cable.
1. Depending on the use circumstances, color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary.
2. One Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) HDMI port is included.
5. In order to use wireless features, such as the Epson iProjection App, the Epson Pro EX9220 projector must be connected to a network, either through the projector’s Ethernet connector (see model specs for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s handbook to see whether a wireless LAN module is required to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are networkable. Not all files and formats are supported by the Epson iProjection App. For further information, please visit our official website.
6. Charging may or may not be supported by your MHL device.
7. According to TFCinfo: Multimedia Projectors 2017, U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study.
Visit our official website for simple and affordable recycling alternatives.
9. SmartWay is a cutting-edge collaboration of the United States Environmental Protection Agency that lowers greenhouse gases and other air pollutants while increasing fuel economy.
You may also like to read Epson EF-100 Smart Streaming Laser Projector Review.
My Honest Epson Pro EX9220 Review
Because I teach, I am always using projectors. I use them in classrooms that have windows and natural light. The EX9220 performs well in the classroom. Even with the lights on, the picture is bright and clear. Of course, it works better in a totally darkened room, but this one suffices for our needs. It’s wireless and utilizes Miracast to wirelessly display pictures, slideshows, and other media. Because Miracast can not be used to display copyrighted movies, don’t be upset if you can’t play a favorite movie on your phone or touchpad. You may watch movies that you recorded. That will require the use of a separate stand-alone device. You may play your movies by plugging them in directly through HDMI. I’m not a picky person, so I believe the image quality is excellent.
The colors are also quite vibrant. Setup was simple for me, but I do this on many systems all the time, so I’m a little prejudiced in that regard. I’ve no problems with Epson Pro EX9220 projector projector after using it for a few weeks.
WHEN YOU BUY THROUGH LINKS ON OUR SITE, WE EARN AN AFFILIATE COMMISSION FROM AMAZON