1. BIGASUO Pro302 Mini Projector is mainly used for home theatre and video games.
2. Dolby audio is not supported. If you don’t hear audio when playing a movie such as Netflix, then disable Dolby Sound (Settings> Display and Sound> Audio> Dolby Digital Out>, and then turn on Dolby Digital Plus).
3. Best results Scan if the projector is in a comparatively dark environment.
4. For all home icons, the edges of the picture are less evident as the center.
5. The USB interface only supports USB flash drives and no cable links and information transport.
6. The projector’s light goes out suddenly during lights and operation.
7. Do not obstruct the ventilation slots to avoid damage to the system due to excessive temperatures.
8. The Bluetooth function is simply linked to the Bluetooth audio device and the Bluetooth audio device has a buffer period of approximately 2 minutes.
9. The BIGASUO Pro302 Mini Projector is acceptable for tripod and ceiling mounting. With this purpose, it’s a standardized M6 thread.
10. USB 2.0 interface may only read and play media data on a disk drive.
11. Please insert the CD into the projector before turning it on.
12. Do not stand the BIGASUO Pro302 Mini Projector upright, as this might damage the DVD along with the projector.
You may also like to read the review of AZEUS RD-822 Mini Video Projector
The BIGASUO Pro302 mini projector supports direct drama of CD, DVD, CD-R/RW, DVD -R/+R, DVD+RW/RW, VCD, SVCD (although maybe not blu-ray DVD), And it’s HDMI, AV, VGA, Micro SD Card port, which allows one to use it with Laptop, PCs, TV Box, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Chrome Book, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, Micro SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Media players, and iPad, iPhone, Android Smartphones.
It’s possible to order it with no dangers. If you meet any issues or quality problems, you can get in touch with our professional technical team for assistance.
WHEN YOU BUY THROUGH LINKS ON OUR SITE, WE EARN AN AFFILIATE COMMISSION FROM AMAZON